A lesion in the lining of mucosa of digestive tract in the stomach or duodenum caused by digestive action of pepsin and stomach acid.
Peptic Ulcers are of 2 types
1. Gastric Ulcer(s) that formed in stomach.
2. Duodenal Ulcer(s) that formed in duodenum i.e. intestine.
- Excess amount of stress
- Dietory habits
- Infection of H-pylori
- Burning pain in the middle or upper stomach between meals or at night
- Nausea or Persistent Vomiting
In severe cases symptoms may include
- Blood in Vomiting
- Weight Loss
- Perforation of Ulcer
- Severe pain in mid to upper abdomen
Homoeopathic Treatment for Peptic Ulcers:
When homoeopathic medicine is given it first includes the cause, the cause has been removed first i.e. stress and then recovery occurs at the invaded mucosa it starts acting on inflammatory tissue reduces the fibrosis and thus the healing proceeds further up to the permanent cure