1) Plaque Psoriasis:-
This is the most common type about 8 to 10 people of Psoriasis have this kind it may also called "Psoriasis Vulgaris"
- Plaque Psoriasis may causes raised inflamed, red skin covered of Silvery, white scales.
- These Patches may itch and burn it can appear anywhere on your body but often pops up the following areas of body.
- Lower back
2) Guttate Psoriasis:-
This type often starts in children / young adults.
- It happens less than 2% of cases.
- It causes small, Pink-red spots on your skin.
- Upper arms
3) Inverse Psoriasis:-
This type shows up areas that are bright red, smooth & Shiny, but don't have scales.
- Under the breast
- Skin folds around the genitals & buttocks it may worsen of sweating & rubbing.
4) Pustular Psoriasis:-
It is an uncommon & mostly appears in adults.
It causes pus filled bumps (pustules) surrounded by red skin.
This type show up on one area of your body such as the hands & feet.
5) Erythrodermic Psoriasis:-
It is least common, but very serious it affects most of your body & causes widespread, fiery skin & appears burn.
- Severe itching burning or peeling.
- A faster heart rate.
- Change in body temperature.
6) Nail Psoriasis:-
This is more common in people having Psoriatic arthritis, which affects your joint
- Even half of those of Psoriasis have nail changes.
- Pitting of your nails.
- Tender, Painful nails.
- Separation of the nails from the bed.
- Color changes (yellow brown)
- Chalk-like material under your nails.
- Fungal infection.
7) Psoriatic arthritis:-
This is a condition where you have between Psoriasis & Arthritis (Joint inflammation). In 70% of cases, people have Psoriasis for about 10 yr before developing Psoriatic arthritis.
- Symp is Painful, stiff in morning & after rest.
- Sausage like swelling of the fingers & toe, it may be discolored.