Are you suffering from bleeding of Nose?
If yes, then you are suffering from epistaxis
Bleeding from nose may occur as a result of a variety of cause ranging from insignificant lraunra to malignancy & the blood loss may vary from a few drops to a masive loss of many litres.
Epistaxis may be:
- Anterior or posterior.
- Spontaneous or induced.
- Congenital: Osler's disease charac by multiple capillary haemangioneas in nose.
- Inflammatory: Inflammation or swelling.
- Miscellaneous:foreign bodies.
- Traumatic: Trouma to nose,paranasal sinuse or head.
- Neoplasnes: -Angiomas
- Hamamelis: - Propese bleeding. flow is passive, non-coagulable with tightness in the bridge of nose. Bad odour, violet itching & burning. Evening, from cold, wet weather & lying down and dry weather.
- Millefolium: - Nose bleed,piecing pain from eyes to root of nose. Epistaxis with congestion to head and chest. Painless without fever. Bright red,fluid blood.
- Mellilotus: - Propese epistaxis, Intense congestion to head to face, the face is extremely cold.
- China: - Frequent nose bleed in anaemic patient. Bleeding especially in morning on rusing. Cold sweat about nose.
- Phospharus: - Epistaxis usually in morning or while straining at stools. Epistaxis instead of menses. Patient oversensitive to smell. Due to higher pressure epistaxis starts. The free and bright red coloured blood oozes from nostrils.
Symptoms may differ from person to person according to type of seizure.
- Alterations to sense of taste,smell,sight,hearing or touch.
- Tingling & twitching of limbs.
- Staring blankly.
- Performins repetitive movements.
- Quantity may vary from trivial to profuse lethal quantity.
- Anterior or posterior Bleeding may appear anteriorly or it may be post nasal & may be swallowed by the patient or he may be spit the blood.
- Contineous or Intermittent bleeding may occur.
- Homeoptysis or Haematemesis swallowed or inhaled blood may come up as haemoptysis or haematemesis, Anxiety, Stock.