Are you suffering from the sudden onset of numbness or tingling in a shoulder, arms?
Are you suffering from a headache, neck stiffness & pain?
Do you suffer from vertigo on waking up & moving your neck around or lying down?
Cervical Spondylosis is a general term for age-related wear & tear affecting the spiral disc in your neck.
- Neck Injury
- Repetative Stress
- Heridatory (family history)
- Being overweight and inactive.
- Pain around the shoulders blade, pain along the arm & in the fingers.
- Pain increase by sneezing, coughing, standing.
- Pain increase by tilting your neck backward.
- Muscle weakness
- Tingling & numbness in shoulders and hand
- Headacheoriginate from neck.
- Weakness in arm and legs.
1)Calcareous Phos- It is very good for bony changes in the cervical spine.There is some bony spurs that have formed in the vertebra.It can cause vertige if nerves get pressed.
2)Cimicifuga- There is shooting and throbbing pain in head. It is very good for treating stiffness in neck from cervical spondylosis stiffness & contraction in the neck pain aggravate by lying down.
3)Arnica- Pain in the back as if bruised or beaten, sprained & dislocating feeling everything on which he lies seems too hard can't walk erect, on account of the bruised pain in pelvic region.
4)Symphytam- It is very great medicine for cervical spondylosis.There is pricking pain, irritability at point of fracture.It is important in neck injury.There is stiffness, bruise & blows.
5)Gelsemium- It is great help in treating cervical spondylosis when the pain travels from the neck to the back of head. Most of time the pain gets centred in the occipital region.
6) Homoeopathic medicine act on muscles it relax the muscle and pain.
7)If there is slip disc then medicine helps in relieving the pressure on nerve and cured due to slip disc.
8)Homoeopathic medicine helps in improving the health day by day and amazing results in cervical spondylosis.
Auxilary mode of treatment
- Keep you spine straight while siting & standing.Reduced tension by practicing
- Reduced tension by practicing pranayam & meditation.
- Have milk, milk products, green vegetables, small fishes the things that contain calcium.
- Nerve Compression
- Spinal stenosis
- Permanant disability
- Cervical myelopathy.