Tuberculosis caused by infection with mycobacterium tuberculi which is part of a complex of organism including mycobacterium bovis & mycobacterium africanum.
- Age: children > young & adults < elderly
- Close contact of patients with smear positive pulmonary TB
- Overcrouded prison collective dorminories
- Primary infection
- Chronic cough often with haemoptysis
- Pyrexia of unknown origin
- Unresolved pneumonia
- Exutative pleural effusion
- Asymptomatic [diagnosis on x-ray]
- General debility, weight loss, heamothorax.
Role of homoeopathy:
In TB patient, immunity starts deranging, which leads to various infectious diseases.
With the help of homoeopathic medicines patients immunity starts increasing, pathological derangement in lungs start repairing.
Slowly & gradually person improves his immunity & cough gets less in frequency, patient feels internally fit & fine after treatment