Acne / Pimples are not too dangerous but can leave skin scar, it heals slowly & when one begins to go away, other seem to crop up.
- Most common in younger children’s.
- In Acne the skin cells, sebum & hair follicles can clump together into a plug this plug gets infected of bacteria resulting in swelling.
A) Primary Cause:-
1) Rise in androgen levels (In adolescent, rising in androgen level)
2) Genetic Susceptibility
3) Medication contains cortico steroids, lithium.
4) Hormonal changes during pregnancy.
B) Secondary Causes:-
- Including excessive oily food.
- Sweets, Chocolates.
- Improper diet & food habits.
- Dairy Products bread etc.
- Spicy foods, hot beverages, Carbohydrate rich food
- Smoking & Alcohol.
- Lack of exercise
- Insufficient rest.
2) Recurrently work in greasy area such as kitchen where your skin comes in contact of oily lotions.
3) Greasy Cosmetics.
4) Over exposure to sun.
Factors which can trigger:-
- Menstrual cycle.
- Anxiety & Stress.
- Hot & humid climates.
- Greasy hair & pimple squeezing.
Types of Acne (Pimples)
1) White heads:-
It remains under the skin & are very small.
Clearly visible, they are black, appear on the surface of the skin, and remember all the black heads is not caused by dirt.
Visible on the surface of the skin, they are small bumps usually pink.
Clearly visible on the surface of skin, very red at the base and they have pus at the top.
5) Nobules :-
Clearly visible on surface of skin, they are large, solid pimples, painful & are embeded deep in the skin.
Clearly visible on the surface of the skin, they are Painful & filled of pus, cysts, can easily cause scars.
Homoeopathy is old medical science based on principle ‘like cures like’.
It is a holistic science which not only considers the cause only Pathology of that disease but considers the person as a whole and treat accordingly.
According to Homoeopathic point of view acne is a manifestation of a deeper chronic issue. That is expression of the internal process, which justifies treatment at the inner level rather than treating it at the skin (outer) surface level by local applications like (creams, moisturizers). In homoeopathic treatment while treating this condition not only consider the causative factor and Pathology by taking history of complaints person as a whole (About your nature, body temperature, food cravings, sleep patterns, bowel functions & mental stat of the patient) By this way we will understand your personality & prescribe a remedy that matches your uniqueness. A constitutional Homoeopathic treatment will stimulate the body's own natural healing ability which will help to remove toxins, rebalance skin it will improve circulation of nutrients to the skin & finally, Soothe, moisturize the skin & gives a spotless glow by without any creams, ointments.
In addition to healing the acne it will forbid new lesions from forming. Prevent scaring & also minimize the Psychological stress caused by acne & regain their self confidence.
Self care Measures
- Take a warm shower to soften your skin.
- Clean skin very gently with cleanser, avoid harsh scrubs.
- Use oil & alcohol free cosmetics & facial products. Clean all make up at bedtime.
- Avoid irritating your skin by rubbing, touching, squeezing too much.
- Avoid sunburn or suntan.
- Shampoo hair regularly.
- Do not squeeze, scratch or pick pimples; it may lead to infection or scarring. Eat a diet rich in fresh fruits & vegetables.
- Always use clean face towels to prevent bacterial reinjection.
- Every time wash your face immediately after workout, since sweat when combines to skin oil can trap bacteria in your pores.
- Paste made from mashed papaya of slight honey when used as facial mask, will heal lesions.
- Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day to detoxify your body.
- Homoeopathy eliminates Acne forever, for a clear improvement in the skin's overall condition & to get a clean & healthy radiance to your face.